Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Hogswatch/Christmas/Boxing Day & All That Rubbish

It had been my intent to post a drawing of "Happy Hogswatch" for Christmas, in reference to the movie HogfatherThat didn't happen (obviously). When I realized that wasn't going to happen, I decided to post a drawing for Boxing Day, with someone boxing a kangeroo(ala Mighty Boosh).  That didn't happen either.  So I'll just say this: I hope everyone had a nice holiday, stuffed themselves with too much food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, slept way too much, and otherwise did absolutely nothing on your to-do list (quite like me!).

In the spirit of the Holidays (with a capital H), I want to say thank you to my family, who lie to me and say they read my blog. I want to give a big thanks to Steve Napierski, over at Dueling Analogs for sending me literally close to 90% of my blog traffic.  (I think the other 10% is me checking to make sure the blog hasn't mysterious disappeared.)  And of course, thank you to the readers; to the American audience, I hope I've inspired you to watch British Telley; and to the Brits, thanks for setting the record straight on a few things.  I'm still waiting to hear back about tea time.

Happy Holidays, see you all in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails