Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pandorica - Leaked Dr Who Clues?

THE CRACK CANNOT BE SEALED. HESHOULD KNOW THE PANDORICA WILL STILL OPEN. WHAT WILL COME FROM WHEN SILENCE FALLS?


So was the message from TwistedSanto on twitter.  S/he picked up my twitter after the first Angel episode.  The account looks like a viral marketing started for this season of Doctor Who.

What is Pandorica? It sounds like it's the other side of Amy's spooky crack in the wall.  And I suppose all hell will break lose when we go thee. What's that? You don't think we'll see the other side?  How else is the Doctor going to save the universe again?

So if my calculations are correct, the episode should be airing either rigt now or in the next hour.  I'm out of town for the day,and the TARDIS tely doesn't travel spatially.

No spoilers, but if someone wants to confirm or deny my meanderings, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails